Thursday 19 February 2009

Here's a Bio I did for the now Defunct Website Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts Hope you enjoy:-


"The Kaptin"
AKA Thomas Fishwick
Alias Hat-boy, The Mountain King


Somewhere between hope and despair for all geeks there is a cliff. A wall no man can pass. On the side of hope, geeks of all ages recoil from what they see beyond; a 5 foot nothing bloke. With a hat.
"Hello." I say back
That's me in South Park, to the left. You can wave if you want.
Like most of us here I'm a former media student looking for a paying job. Hopefully I'll find one that will fit in between all the other stuff I do. But I fear I might have to cut back on my Sci-Fi intake to only 150 hours a week. You name a main stream Sci-Fi and I'll prove how good I am.
Over the years I've dabbled in; Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Red Dwarf, Dr Who, Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Farscape and Stargate SG1. Sober I could quote you my favourite lines from each in about a minute.
As you can guess this has the women clambering to get to me!
Luckily I have my music and comics to fall back on, there's nothing like Hard Rock/Heavy Metal while reading Alan Moore's Swamp Thing to relax you. I also like to think of myself as a troubled genius, I had deduced the existence of rice pudding and income tax before I had learned to walk. Unfortunately I promptly fell down the stairs, banged my head and forgot about it all.
As well as this website I write fan fiction crossover stories and make short films.
Any questions? leave them in the guest book and I'll try and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment