Thursday 19 February 2009

All the right notes, just not necessary in the right order...

"Hello, good evening and welcome" as I've always said, "What's the use in a good quotation if you can't steal it?" but if you don't recognise the quotes I'm using what are you doing here? You have a life! 

So a little bit of a welcome to something new from me. I don't like social networking sites, not least because no one bothers to talk to me on them and to be honest they scare me. So I thought I'd start a blog instead and see where it went.

But what am I going to do with it? I'm going to do what most people seem to do with Blogs. Use it to post my opinions as thinly disguised reviews of things I like or despise. So yay!

I'm also going to use it to repost some articles I did for a friends website once a long time ago, that he has since let go. I think they deserve another chance and I might even be kind enough to post his articles as well. If he asks nicely and buy's me a pint.

So then, as usual; opinions, reviews, rants, suggestions and ideas. should be fun. At least for me, you'll probably get bored and wander of to something interesting on t'internet. And go blind shortly after.

One thing I'm not going to do is use this place for my fanfiction, that has it's own home. If you're interested its over on fanfiction.net/~mountainking  If you didn't know about that go there and read it, it isn't hard to see how much that's improved over the years I've spent on it. Seriously, the early stuff has even worse grammar than this place.

Well that's it for the intro. See you later!

"Goodnight out there, whatever you are...!"

1 comment:

  1. A bonus for any one who can name me the quotes in this post...

    ReplyDelete