Saturday 23 April 2011

Elisabeth Sladen RIP

It's been a bad few weeks for fans of the Classic series of Doctor Who.

First Nicholas Courtney passes away and now Elisabeth Sladen. Now, I know I'm way behind with this, but I just couldn't think of what to say about it.

I still can't. I never met her and there is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Everyone involved in Doctor Who has come out in droves to praise this, by all accounts, remarkable woman. People the world over have had something to say in one form or another, just as I'm left blank.

She was a fantastic actress, a great person and made an impact on so many lives. There isn't much more I can say.

Well there is one. She got her own special memorial episode with a load of interviews and moving content. I'm not saying that's wrong, but Courtney deserved one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment